To begin the application process, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Intellectual Disability as a primary diagnosis
Documents listed below are required to begin the request for services:
- Mid-Del Group Home, Inc. application
- Written verification of D.D.S.D identifying the specific services for which the individual is eligible, e.g., state-funded, waiver-funded, etc.
- A psychological evaluation less than 3 years old identifying an intellectual disability as a primary diagnosis.
- Most current medical exam/evaluation
- Immunization Record
- Court Appointed Guardianship Document (if applicable)
Once you have completed this part of the application process, please call to set up an appointment so we can review the completed application, answer any questions/concerns that you may have and arrange a tour of our facilities.
The following information will need to be provided once the application has been processed and before the applicant can be considered for placement:
A certified copy of the applicant's birth certificate
A copy of the applicant's Social Security card
A current state-issued ID or driver's license